We are excited that you will be joining us for the USA Pro Challenge this August 2014 for an incredible week of cycling, mingling with friends old and new, and enjoying a luxury Colorado vacation.
In order to secure your spot, please complete the following two steps (prior to July 15, 2014):
1) Click here to register and accept the terms and conditions of the trip
2) Please submit payment of your non-refundable "hold fee" ($1500) via credit card or check. For credit card, click here.
If paying by check, please make payable to "NextGreatTrip" and mail to:
NextGreatTrip (Attn: Amy Wofford)
1786 Platte St.
Denver, CO 80202
Final payment of $XX will be billed prior to 7/15/2014.
Witness "America's Race" in style - via a 30-passenger luxury jet. Join fellow cycling enthusiasts and our celebrity host - a 7-time Tour de France competitor, Olympic medalist and Hall of Fame cyclist for the USA Pro Challenge.
About The Weekend:
- Enjoy unprecedented access to the USA Pro Challenge race
- Seamlessly hop from stage-to-stage via private jet
- Stay at some of the best luxurious Colorado hotels
- Have the chance to ride stages of the official course before the pro cyclists
- Witness the race from VIP hospitality tents at the finish line
- Enjoy tips & tricks throughout the week from our celebrity host, Ron Kiefel - a 7-time Tour de France competitor, Olympic medalist, Hall of Fame cyclist, and one of the world's most renowned bike handlers.
Pricing from $3,250 per person includes accommodations and ground transportation. Additional food & beverage not included. For full details and the itinerary: click here or request a copy of the operator participant contract.
Connect with us! #FlyTheChallenge
NextGreatTrip does not intend to act as a Direct Air Carrier. We partner with Key Lime Aviation, an Argus Platinum safety rated air carrier. All payments received by Next Great Place Inc. DBA NextGreatTrip (“NGP”) for travel services such as this are protected in part by a Surety Trust Agreement by and between First Niagara Bank (“Bank”) and NGP in favor of the U.S. Government. Claims should be filed directly with NGP and Bank or if NGP is unavailable, with Bank. Attention: Travel Industry Services Manager, within 60 days of completion of the trip. Otherwise, the Bank and NGP shall be released from all liability to you. Further information on the details of the charter are available by requesting an operator / participant contract.