This Sweepstakes is intended for participation only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) and shall be construed according to, and governed by, United States or Canadian law (depending on the entrant’s country of residence). Do not participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not a legal resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) physically located in the United States or Canada (other than Quebec) at the time of entry or do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth in the Official Rules below.
The Mystery Ski Adventure Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open contestants to legal residents of 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (except Quebec) who are 21 years of age or older at time Sweepstakes begin and is void where prohibited by law. Residents of Quebec are excluded. Employees of NextGreatPlace, Inc. dba NextGreatTrip (the “Sponsor” or “NextGreatTrip”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of NextGreatTrip, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about October 7, 2014 and ending October 22, 2014. All online entries must be received by October 22, 2014 at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: During the promotion period, the Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the Mountain Collective Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NextGreatTrip. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of NextGreatTrip.
All registrants must OPT IN to receive detailed information about the Mystery Ski Adventure by email from Contest Sponsor NextGreatTrip (notifying them of any future news, trip information, updates, or special offers from NextGreatTrip) upon completion of their online or mobile entry form.
Entries will be rejected if the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Although online access and an e-mail account are required in order to participate in the contest, no purchase is required.
Tell A Friend Program:
Upon successful submission of an individual entry, you will be directed to the “after sign-up page” where you will have the option to Share With Friends and receive a free entry if any of them sign up, using a uniquely-generated bitly link (“share-with-a-friend link”). The share-with-a-friend link may be distributed to your friends via email, via Facebook or via Twitter. The share-with-a-friend link must be used by your friend to ensure your referral credit is reflected in the Sweepstakes.
Each person that you refer by email will receive an email notifying him or her about the Sweepstakes. For each referral of a friend with a valid email address, you will be given one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. If the friend objects to the use of their email address, they can OPT-OUT by notifying the Contest Sponsor NextGreatTrip by email at email@example.com, opting them out of further communications.
FOR CANADIAN REFERRALS: You may only provide the names and email addresses of Canadian residents if you have a family or personal relationship with them. By providing their names and email addresses, you are confirming that you have such a family or personal relationship (or you are confirming that you are not providing any Canadian residents' names and email addresses). A "family relationship" means that you are related to the other individual through marriage, common law, or parent-child relationship and have engaged in direct, voluntary, two-way communication with that individual. A "personal relationship" means that you engage or have engaged in direct, voluntary, two-way communications with the other individual such that it is reasonable to conclude you have a personal relationship with that individual based on the nature of your communications. If you do not have such family or personal relationship with each Canadian resident, you may be found in violation of Canadian law and subject to fines and penalties.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one (1) complimentary “The Mystery Ski Adventure Via Charter Jet” package for one person valued at a retail price of $4,950 USD. In order for the Mystery Ski Adventure to officially take place and, consequently, for the sweepstakes winner to be eligible to participate, a minimum of twenty (20) guests must have signed up by November 30, 2014 at the full retail price. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NextGreatTrip to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. We estimate this to be around 1 in 4,000. Actual odds will vary based on participation.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. NextGreatTrip shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Guest(s) will also be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release at least 7 days prior to travel or guest will not be able to travel. Canadian winners must also answer a skill-based question in order to claim the prize.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that NextGreatTrip, anyone acting on behalf of NextGreatTrip, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. Winner will also need to submit a 1099 IRS form to NextGreatTrip due to tax reasons.
9. Terms: NextGreatTrip reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, NextGreatTrip may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NextGreatTrip. NextGreatTrip reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
NextGreatTrip has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NextGreatTrip reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Upon entering the Sweepstakes you will be asked if you wish to opt-in to receive email communications periodically. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless NextGreatTrip and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: NextGreatTrip 1786 Platte Street, Denver, Colorado 80202 United States. Requests must be received no later than November 1, 2014.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is: NextGreatPlace, Inc. dba NextGreatTrip 1786 Platte Street, Denver, Colorado 80202 United States.